Water-based Synthetic Thickener YX-106
YX-106 is an environmentally friendly and efficient thickener. It is suitable for universal water-based thickening of waterproof emulsion and emulsified asphalt.
Component: acrylic polymers / polyacrylate emulsion
Appearance: Milky white viscous liquid.
Solid Content: 70±2%
Ph Value（25℃）: 6.5±0.5
- YX-106 thickener is a high-concentration, high-quality thickener specially developed for aqueous solutions and emulsions. It is safe to use, reduces environmental pollution, and is beneficial to environmental protection.
- Wide applicability, good compatibility with various acrylic emulsions and polyurethane emulsions.
- Wide application industry, can be used in printing and dyeing, building materials, coatings and other industries.
- Has good electrolyte resistance and water-holding properties, can be used in conjunction with various water-based additives.
- Easy to use, add water or solution directly and stir to thicken.
- Good stability, stable after thickening. No adverse effects such as anti-thinning and odor.
- Safety and environmental protection, passed SGS environmental protection testing; all indicators meet EU standards.
- High performance-price ratio and low addition. Add 1% thickener in water, the viscosity can reach more than 40,000mpas.
According to the water, emulsion, solution or other additives used, and the requirements of the required viscosity, the general dosage is 0.5% -2.0%
60KGS/130KGS net in plastic barrel.
- Quality guarantee period: ONE year after delivery.
- Keep away from water during storage.
- Please stir well before use.
- Thisis environmentally friendly, non-toxic and pollution-freeproduct. Comply with general chemical handling rules when storing, transporting and using.
- Store in a cool and ventilated place. The appearance will become thicker when the temperature drops, but it wouldnot affect the use.
- The technical data ascertained by our quality control laboratory at the time of productrelease may vary according to storage time and storage conditions and may deviate fromthe stated limits.