Pigment Printing Thickener YX-611
YX-611 Thickener for pigment printing is an anionic acrylic polymer, serving as printing carrier in coating printing on textiles. YX-611 can be equal with PTF thickener in performance, but its price is more competitive than that of PTF.
Component: acrylic polymers / polyacrylate emulsion
Appearance: Milky white viscous liquid.
Solid Content: 36±2%
Ph Value（25℃）: 7±0.5
PVI Value: 0.5
- High quality concentrated thickener, about 3%.
- Good fluidness, easy to mix with other water-based materials.
- Strong water cohesive and thickening capability under high-speed stirring.
- Good color yield, sharp definition and soft hand feeling.
- Applicable also in bringing better thickening effect to rubber paste, transparent paste, color-printing paste, if consistency is not high enough.
- Bring thickening effect to printing paste, and the prepared paste can mix with all kinds of oil-covering water-based paste.
Formula for printing paste
Pigment color paste
- According tothe practical application requirements, pigment color paste, the printing machine type, the printing factories can adjust the dosage of pigment printing thickener YX-611.
- Actual dosage of reactive thickener for practical use is about 3%for flat screenprinting, 2.5% for rotary printing.
3%-4%, depending on the binder, pigment paste and other additives used together and appropriate viscosity normally required for printing.
50KGS, 125KGS net in plastic barrel.
- Quality guarantee period: ONE year after delivery.
- Keep away from water during storage.
- Please stir well before use.
- 4. Thisis environmentally friendly, non-toxic and pollution-freeproduct. Comply with general chemical handling rules when storing, transporting and using.
- 5. Store in a cool and ventilated place. The appearance will become thicker when the temperature drops, but it wouldnot affect the use.
- The technical data ascertained by our quality control laboratory at the time of productrelease may vary according to storage time and storage conditions and may deviate fromthe stated limits.