Pigment Printing Thickener YX-PTX
YX-PTX is an APEO and formaldehyde free high concentration synthetic thickener for textile pigment printing. Printing pastes prepared with YX-PTX is producing more level and even prints, with higher color yield and brilliancy even on difficult to print fabrics such as single knits made with open-end yarns, and polyester-cotton woven fabrics.
Component: acrylic polymers / polyacrylate emulsion
Appearance: Milky white viscous liquid.
Solid Content: 70±2%
Ph Value（25℃）: 7±0.5
PVI Value: 0.5
- High quality concentrated thickener. Very low using dosage (1.3% – 1.8%).
- Printing paste preparation is easy and rapid.
- Ideal coverage, excellent brightness, and superior color value.
- Excellent anti-electrolyte property and water-absorbing quality, compatible with most kinds of printing binder and pigment color paste.
- Very clear printing outline, even printing on polyester woven fabric.
- Excellent leveling and uniformity, Free from screen choking problem.
- Suitable for all kinds of textile fabrics, like cotton, polyester or blended fabrics.
- Suitable different printing techniques on the flat screen, rotary screen, and roller printing system, or hand printing.
- Eco-friendly product. During the preparation and printing process, YX-PTX does not release hazardous vapors of solvents to the environment.
Formula for printing paste
1.3% – 1.8%
Pigment color paste
- According tothe practical application requirements, pigment color paste, the printing machine type, the printing factories can adjust the dosage of pigment printing thickener YX-PTX.
- Actual dosage of pigment thickener for practical use is about 1.5%-1.8%for flat screenprinting, 1.3%-1.6% for rotary printing.
1.3%-1.8%, depending on the binder, pigment paste and other additives used together and appropriate viscosity normally required for printing.
60KGS, 130KGS net in plastic barrel.
- Quality guarantee period: ONE year after delivery.
- Keep away from water during storage.
- Please stir well before use.
- 4. Thisis environmentally friendly, non-toxic and pollution-freeproduct. Comply with general chemical handling rules when storing, transporting and using.
- 5. Store in a cool and ventilated place. The appearance will become thicker when the temperature drops, but it wouldnot affect the use.
- The technical data ascertained by our quality control laboratory at the time of productrelease may vary according to storage time and storage conditions and may deviate fromthe stated limits.