Reactive Dyes Printing Thickener YX-316H
Reactive Dyes Printing Thickener YX-316H is a new generation polymeric thickener recommended for reactive printing on Rayon/cotton. It can be used as an ideal product substitution to sodium alginate or gum.
Component: acrylic polymers / polyacrylate emulsion
Appearance: Milky white viscous liquid.
Solid Content: 70±2%
Ph Value（25℃）: 7±0.5
PVI Value: 0.5
- High quality concentrated thickener. Low using dosage (4.5% – 5%).
- It can be used alone or mixed with sodium alginate in any proportion.
- Easy and rapid for preparation, high rate of paste forming, and then saving time.
- Ideal color yield and brightness save more than 20% reactive dyes than alginate sodium.
- The excellent wash-off property, with a soft hand touch feeling.
- Clear print outline, flat net without blocking the net.
- Excellent leveling and uniformity. Free from screen choking problem.
- Suitable different printing techniques on flat screen, rotary screen, and roller printing system.
- Eco-friendly product.
A.Preparation of stock paste
The percentage of two products can be adjusted at any proportion. YX-316H also can be used alone.
B.Formulafor printing paste
60% stock paste
70% stock paste
Actual thickener dosage
Suitable printing machine
Rotary screen printing
Flat screen printing
- According tothe practical application requirements, reactive dyes, the printing machine type, the printing factories can adjust the dosage of stock paste or YX-316H.
- The dosageof urea is accord with fabric fiber type and process of the factory.
- Actual dosage of reactive thickener for practical use is about 5% for flat screenprinting, 4.2% for rotary screen printing.
- 1g/Lglacial acetic acidfor cold water desizing.
- 2g/L active anti-staining soap, 80℃-100℃ reactive.
- Cold water washing.
60KGS, 130KGS net in plastic barrel.
- Quality guarantee period: ONE year after delivery.
- Keep away from water during storage.
- Please stir well before use.
- 4. Thisis environmentally friendly, non-toxic and pollution-freeproduct. Comply with general chemical handling rules when storing, transporting and using.
- 5. Store in a cool and ventilated place. The appearance will become thicker when the temperature drops, but it wouldnot affect the use.
- The technical data ascertained by our quality control laboratory at the time of productrelease may vary according to storage time and storage conditions and may deviate fromthe stated limits.