Pigment Color Paste Violet FFRN YX-8702
The water-based color paste produced by our company has high pigment content, strong tinting strength, and bright color, and is suitable for coloring various water-soluble systems. The fastness and chemical properties are stable, and the quality is stable and reliable. It has been widely used in printing and dyeing, knitting, towels, sheets, handkerchiefs, handicrafts, building interior walls, light chemical industry and other industrial fields.
- Main ingredients: organic pigment, dispersant, water
- Ionic: anionic or non-ionic
- PH value (25 ℃): 6-7
- Particle size: ≤500 nm
- Complete chromatography, bright color, high pigment content, strong tinting power, fine and uniform fineness. Has good fastness and chemical stability; stable quality, safe and reliable.
- Widely applications,the pigment color pastecan be printed on cotton, hemp viscose, polyester, polypropylene, neoprene and various woven fabrics. It can be printed on fur, wood, paper, artificial leather and other materials, and can be used for interior wall coating, cement, pulp and other water-based materials.
- The pigment dispersion particles are uniformly distributed, have good dispersibility, and have good compatibility with a variety of water-soluble coatings (such as latex paints, water-based interior and exterior wall decorative coatings, etc.).
【RANGES OF APPLICATION】
This product is suitable for printing or dyeing on cotton, linen, viscose, polyester, cotton, polypropylene, chloroacrylic fabrics and blended fabrics of various fibers. It can also be used in coatings, leather, printing, papermaking, latex, textile and other industries, such as Coloring of water-based materials such as interior wall paint, latex paint, cement, terrazzo, asbestos tiles, soaps, synthetic detergents, crafts, pulp, immortal flowers, etc.
Pigment Color Paste Formula Suggestion
Printing Thickener YX-PTG 1.2% -1.5%
Printing Binder YX-936 10%-20%
Pigment color paste X%
Operating process: Printing-Drying-Baking (130℃-150℃, 1-3 minutes). The effect would be better.
- Water-based colorants should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place to avoid contact with acidic materials;
- The storage container should pay attention to airtightness, and must be tightly closed after taking out to avoid long-term contact between the color paste and the air, and prevent the color paste particles from agglomerating and surface filming;
- The storage temperature is 5 ℃ -40 ℃, it should not be too cold or hot. If there is some precipitation of the coating after long-term storage, it can be used as long as it is fully stirred without affecting the quality.
【 COLOR CATEGORIES】
Turquoise Blue FGB
Red Violet FFRN
Navy Blue FR
Medium Yellow FG
Bronze Yellow FGR
Turquoise Green F4G
Light Yellow FGR